Saturday, November 5, 2011

Utah Family Photography

Not much eventful around here to write about unless you consider cleaning up throw-up an event.  Its made it around my family twice.  Needless to say, piles of laundry await me.  Oh the joy.  Speaking of...the poor baby in this photo threw up in the car right after they got in to go home. Obviously this mom didn't know her baby was sick while we were shooting, but it did explain why we couldn't get any smiles out of her.  Never feel bad if you need to reschedule an appointment if you have family members who aren't feeling well.  I don't mind at all, it's just part of the business.  I'd much rather reschedule and be able to deliver happy pictures of your family when they are all feeling better.

 I hope you are staying healthier than we are.