Thursday, March 8, 2012

Child Studio Photography


Top two reasons why your husband should lose his job:

I've been meaning to post this for a while now but better late than never.  My husband was out of work early November through mid-January and while it was difficult we learned so many things.  I went back to work full-time for those months.  As a result of being away I really learned:

1. How much I love being a stay-at-home mom.  
2. How much I appreciate my husband and his sacrifice of being gone a lot to provide for the family 

While this way of life seems old fashioned to most of the world, I'd have to say I love it.  I dare say I'm almost grateful for the hard-times because of the lessons learned in the meantime. And I'm also glad I'm back to taking more pictures:) I'm so grateful for photography, for the way it lets me document my family life, and for how it lets me "work" while still being a stay-at-home Mom.

This little one is always SO cooperative.....here's a few from her one-year-old session