Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I heart iphones

I officially know how long I can comfortably survive without a phone.  I used it on Sunday and noticed it was dying...did I plug it in?  Of course not...I would rather listen to the incessant beep and then let it die in an unknown location in my house (apparently, cause that's what I did). Two days later, still no phone despite all of my searching.  What did I do today? Well, I got myself an iphone, and I'm proud of it.  I'm sorta glad I can't find my old one, but I do hope it turns up eventually just so I can stop wondering where it is.  I'm rather enjoying my first smart phone and even know how to use itunes now (because the guy at the Verizon store set up my account, haha).  So in other words, I have officially joined the 21st century. Yay.

This little one was sleepy, just how I like my little newborn clients.